Thursday

What Did I Do In August?


I began the month in Milan and I used this days to study and to spend some time with my friends.
One day, I decided to add some color to my hair and I went for the red. However, I used a spray that only lasted a few days, but I still enjoyed the result 












Usually I spend august with my family in Ukraine and this year wasn't different. I like going there because most of my family lives there while I live in Italy.
During this month I wanted to relax, study a little bit and obviously have some quality time with my relatives.
To go there, I took a road trip passing by Slovenia and Hungary. It usually takes about 20ish hours to arrive to my city and even if it might sound boring, it's actually really interesting because I get to see a lot of places like Budapest for example.





Keep reading on the next page





When I arrived to Chernivtsi, my city, I met most of my relatives and had a great time with all of them.


One thing that I tried to was watch the sunset as many times as I could and I thing that I will try to do it like forever. 

For the first time I visited the Chernivtsi University, a UNESCO World Heritage Site



What did you do in August? Let me know in the comments!



No comments:

Post a Comment