Tuesday

My Favorite Books

Where are you now? Mary Clark Higgings 
This is the book of Mary Higgings Clark that I ever read and it's also my favorite! The story is about a girl who's trying to find her brother who disappeared 10 years ago, but the interesting thing is that he calls every year on Mother's Day saying that he's okay. I would like to tell how it ends, but I'm gonna shut my mouth cause you need to read the book yourself! Believe me, if you do, you won't be disappointed!
Get it here
  
A study in scarlet - Arthur Conan Doyle
This is the first book ever about Sherlock Holmes and there is a reason why people love Sherlock so much. Even though the book is so short, I instantly fell in love with it. I wish I could tell you more about it, but if I did you'd hate me because I'd have to give you huge spoilers. Just know that this book is brilliant.
Get it here



Pride and Prejudice - Jane Austen
I read this book for school-reasons and I wasn't really happy about it first because that it was a little lame, but then I changed my mind. The book has been published in 1813, but still it's a really modern story because Elizabeth Bennet, the main character, is a smart and indipendet woman who is trying to live her as as she wants it.
Get it here

Oblomov - Ivan Goncarov 
Basically, one day I was in a really bad mood and I went to the library when I found this book of the russian novelist Ivan Goncarov. Obviously I was a little curious because of my Ukrainian and Russian roots. When I read the plot I decided to purchase the book because I felt a little like the main character, Illia, who felt lost. I read the book pretty quickly and I loved it.
Get it here

The Faul In Our Stars - John Green
Don't pretend you didn't cry when you watched the movie, because I know you did. Still, you have to know one more thing: the book will make you cry even more because on screen, you saw Hazel crying, but on the book you'll read exactly how she felt and you'll feel the pain too.
Get it here

So these were my favorite books, have you read them? If you did, did you like them? If you didn't, I suggest you to because there are really awesome! 

No comments:

Post a Comment