Wednesday

10 Reasons Why I Love Autumn/Fall

When I was younger, I remember being really excited for autumn because it felt like we were closer to Christmas. As I grew up, I continue loving this season for the same reason, but I also learned to fall in love with it for a lot of different reasons and even if you might think I'm crazy for thinking about it in August (it's the 26th, it's not that bad!), I decided to share with you all the little reasons why this season is amazing!

1) The Atmosphere
As the first cold days arrive, trees become orange and they start to lose their leaves slowly start to fall and suddenly the streets aren't grey anymore! 

2) Coats
I'm a person who loves big and cozy coats and obviously there is no way that I can wear them in the hot months, so when the temperature goes down, my mood goes up!

3) Sweater Weather!
Same as for the point 2, it's unthinkable that someone can wear sweaters in summer and I don't even have to tell you why! So one of my favorite things to do in September is autumn shopping and I always end up buying way too many sweaters, but I can't complain LOL

4) Warm Socks
This might sound a little weird, but socks are one of my main autumn essentials because my feet tend to get pretty cold so I consider socks-shopping a full time hobby! And I'm not even talking about ordinary black socks, I'm talking about super warm and cute themed socks #noshame

5) Candles
One thing that I really love doing in this season is setting some nice smelling candles all around my flat and just enjoy the atmosphere that they create

6) Hot Drinks
I swear that as soon as the hot days are gone, I go to the kitchen and make myself my favorite hot drinks because I can finally drink them without having the feeling that I'm burning inside! 

7) Halloween
Who doesn't like Halloween? I really like the fact that for one night people don't worry if they look weird and they don't wonder if they're wearing too much make up: for once they don't worry that someone might judge them for the way they decided to go out!

8) Rainy Evenings 
Once again, I love the atmosphere that creates in this season and rain makes everything five times better! Plus if you feel like staying in bed the whole day while it's raining, you won't even feel guilty! 

9) Make Up
Usually people tend to wear less makeup in the hot months and when it gets cold I always feel like I can wear something more elaborated and a little darker which is the kind of make up I love! Even thought I don't always wear them, I really like dark lipsticks and this is the perfect season to wear them!

10) Warm Baths
While in the summer people usually prefer a quick and cold shower, this season is perfect for a long and relaxing bath, eventually using some Lush Bombs (again, fall essential) 

So, these are 10 reasons why I believe that autumn/fall is the perfect season , do you love it as much as I do? If the answer is yes, I really hope that you write your favorite fall-related things in the comments below!
Have a good day, 
Inna

No comments:

Post a Comment