Sunday

New year's resolutions | 2015

It's december, Christmas is almost here and 2015 is as well. 
Every year I make a list of resolutions for the year that is coming, but I hardly ever complete it (i usually lose the list in february lol). But this year I decided to make a list and post it here and I'll do my best to actually do the things I wrote down and I'll update this post every time "a wish comes true" and I'll eventually add some new resolutions.

So here's my list:
1) lose weight (I'm pretty sure everyone puts this one of their list every year lol)
2) visit London and/or Paris
3) turn 18 and realize that nothing has actually changed 
4) go on the top of the Duomo di Milano
4) read all Arthur Conan Doyle's books about Sherlock Holmes
5) have my first job experience (I wanna do a stage in a hotel or stuff like that)
6) wear a dress or a skirt on an ordinary day (this one's gonna be hard ahah) 
7) buy a new coffee machine
8) stop delaying things
9) take a plane (this is really weird but I never took a plane)
10) appreciate the little things
11) see at least one live concert
12) Go to Expo2015
13) see the EMAs live

I'm gonna update this list in the next few days and then, in 2015, I'll do my best to make these things come true :)

No comments:

Post a Comment