Monday

This Week: Back In Town

I started this week in the loveliest way possible: I found some really old pictures of me and my relatives and we all spent hours looking at them and trying to remember those moments. 
Me (1 year old) and my mom


Then, I just tried to spend some quality time with my relatives because it was almost time to leave Ukraine and go back to Milan, Italy. I really enjoyed those days and I had a lot of fun playing with my cousins' children, especially with Maxim who turned 1 recently. 

On Wednesday it was time to leave so we started our road trip in the afternoon and we arrived the next day. Even though long road trips like this one might look exhausting, I get to see some amazing places around Europe and my favorite is Budapest, Hungary which is a really nice and underrated city. 

When I walked in my apartment in Milan I ate a lot of pasta (I missed it!) and I tried to get some rest. I'm trying to enjoy the last days of my summer holidays until I start school again on the 14th of September.
During the rest of the week I just stayed home because I really needed to relax. However, on Sunday I met my friend Camilla in the evening in the city center and we chatted a lot and made a little shopping. We aso decided to visit one of the museums you can find in piazza Duomo, called "Museo Del Novecento" 
Me and my friend Camilla

No comments:

Post a Comment