Wednesday

June Playlist


The Troubles - U2
This song is in U2's CD "Songs of Innocence" which I didn't really like in the beginning, but then I just fell in love with each song. The reason why I didn't appreciate this CD in the beginning in that the songs a pretty deep and sometimes it's not easy to understand them, but when you start to get them, you can't help yourself but love each song. 
This song in particular is pretty hard to understand and I don't even know if I truly got the meaning behind the lyrics, but I think that I'm pretty close to it. Plus I love the melody and the rock shades in the end make me feel amazing.

El Perdón - Nicky Jam ft Enrique Iglesias
This past month I got a little obsessed with Spanish songs and between the ones I enjoyed listening, this is the one that I just kept playing and playing all over again. The reason why I really like this song is probably the fact that, recently, I lived a similar situation to the one described in the lyrics.

Uma Thurman - Fall Out Boy
When I think about this song, all I can say is ENERGY! This song is seriously so powerful that it makes you wanna stand up, go out, sing it out loud and dance along like nobody is watching! It has got a really cheerful melody and it's perfect for summer parties on the beach because no one can be sad while listening to it!

Good For You - Selena Gomez ft. A$AP Rocky
This song has been released just a few days ago, but it's already in my most-played playlist. The lyrics is about a strong and confident woman who feels beautiful and isn't ashamed of showing it. Plus the melody is really chilled and sexy and A$AP Rocky's rap is absolutely perfect for the song.  

No comments:

Post a Comment