Thursday

health is the most precious thing you will ever have

This post is really a personal one and you'll understand the reason why as you read it. To be honest I didn't even read it back because I'm too scared but I hope you'll appreciate it anyway. 

Most people probably have no idea of how if feels to be seriously ill and probably they'll never know it and I really hope that they will never face serious health problems. 
Unfortunately, some people aren't that lucky and right now, at age of 18, I am scared as hell that I might be one of these people. I would have never thought that I'd go to sleep wondering if I'll ever see the sunlight again. What I'm saying might sound dramatic and I know that it is, but that's how I feel and that's the reason why I've been hard time at sleeping. I haven't talked properly about these feeling with anyone because they'd probably think that I'm just being crazy and I truly hope that they're right, I hope that I'm just temporarily losing my mind and that this isn't happening at all. I really hope that I'm wrong, that everything's going to be again and that one day, when I'll be old and grey, I'll think about all these thought and realize how naive I was. But I'm also freaking scared that this will never happen. And it's understandable to feel like this when even your doctor doesn't know what causes the pain you've been feeling all over your body for more than a month. And it even gets worst when your heart aches for real, not because a guy broke it. This time you feel like your heart it seriously not working good anymore. 

I wrote all of these stuff because I'd like to make you understand how precious your health is, so just try to treat your body right and take care of it, because when you'll lose it, you'll want it back with every inch of you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment