Wednesday

Autumn

Fall is finally here and it will be with us until the 21st of December.
Some people hate it because it starts getting cold and it rains a lot. 
Some people love it because everything looks cozier and because you can drink hot stuff (tea and coffee) without risking to burn yourself ahah.
I personally love it because it means that we're closer to CHRISTMAS!
Who knows me knows that I love (I'm obsessed with) Christmas 
I also love wearing sweaters beacuse they're really cute, comfortable and warm
An another reason to love autumn is HALLOWEEN 

And as some of you may know, Taylor Swift releases an album every two years at the end of October and yes, this year is THAT year. So I, as Taylor's fan, am so exited to hear all the songs from 1989! 

Then, the ones who love The Hunger Games, know that in november will be able to see "The Mockingjay pt.1" !

So yes, i'm pretty excited for fall, what about you?


No comments:

Post a Comment