Saturday

BEAUTY WISHLIST



I decided to make a list of the make up products that I'd like to try in the next few months!


Clinique - Almost Lipstick "Black Honey"

I am really interested in this lipstick because the pigments are almost trasparent and even if the color looks really dark, on the lips it look really different!
I hope I'll have to occasion to try it!















Make Up Forever - Rouge Artist Natural N°4
I'm not a lover of nude lipsticks, but I don't mind this one!

















Urban Decay - Naked Basics 2


Lately, I've been loving matte eye products and I think that this palette is essential!











Urban Decay - 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil "Perversion"

I really like black eye pensils, but hardly ever I can find one that I actually like and/or one that doesn't disappear after one hour. Since I already have the 24/7 Urban Decay Eyeliner and I love it, I thought that maybe I could try the eye pensil too.












Too Faced - No Makeup Makeup
I have I really light skin, so for me it's pretty hard finding a good bronzer or a good blush that doesn't make me look like a clown, but I think that this little palette is what I'm looking for!














What about you? What to you have in your beauty wishlist? Let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment