Sunday

Sam & Drew meet up!

Today the youtubers SamKingftw and DrewIsSharing did a meep up in Milan and since I'm pretty obsessed with youtubers I couldn't miss.

When they arrived I hugged Drew, made a picture with him and I bought his bracelet. Then I gave Sam my phone and we took a few selfies.

Sam and Drew has been really nice and they took at least one picture with every person that was there. They have been really available and, honestly, I didn't really expect it. They didn't just take pictues, they also kissed fans, hugged them and talked with some of them on the phone. Sam also twerked lol.

After a while they made some challenges like the cinnamond challenge and the chubby bunny. Sam called Alfie, Joe and someone else because he wanted to do the "prank calling youtubers" but nobody answered ahah. They they did a really tiny Q&A.

Here's some of the pictures I took:




I also randomly met them saturday night ahah
I also did some videos and I'll probably post them in the next days (:

No comments:

Post a Comment