Saturday

Fall essentials

When fall and the cold arrive it means that we need to update a little out closet and maybe add some products to our make up collection. I decided to make a little list of the things that I personally love for the fall time.

LIPS

The really first thing I like doing when it starts getting cold is buying new lip-products because when it gets cold our lips become a little.. cracked so it's really important to take care of them.

As first thing I wanna show you my favorite lip scrub.
It's a Lush product and in Italy it's called"Labbrividisco", if I'm not wrong it's called "Mint Julips" in the UK. 
It has actual sugan in it and you can eat it! delicious!


labello, labello, maybelline
Of course I always hydrate my lips and these are my favorites lip balms

A62 Clinique, 04 "on the catwalk" Essence,
02 "all you need is red" Essence, 87 Kiko
But my favorites lip products are lipsticks!
I have soooo many fall lipstick, but in the end I decided that these 4 are the ones I love most.
 NAILS

For this time of the year I like using some nude colors (as the Chanel and the L'orĂ©al ones), I also like wearing some purple and red because it starts to feel a little Christmasy (is that even a word? ahah). But my favorite thing is matte nails so I use a lot of matte  top coats like the H&M one you can see in the picture



FASHION 
When I think about fall fashion, the first thing that comes in my mind are sweaters! 
I love them sooooo much and I'm going to do a post about them!



 The scars are aso really important for the season because let's say the truth: nobody wants to get a cold!







They look soooo small ahah
Last but not least: BOOTS
I have really tiny feet so for me it's really hard finding nice boots, but last week I went shopping and I found a pair from "Ecco" that I really like!





No comments:

Post a Comment