Saturday

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?




The other day I was watching MTV and there was George Ezra's song "Blame It On Me" on. In the lyrics he says a lot of times "what are you waiting for?". In the beginning I didn't pay attention to it, but then I stopped and thought about it. It's just a simple question and I realized that I'm not able to answer sincerely and I realized that I am actually waiting for something and I also realized that I'm not the only one. 
A lot of people are waiting for a lot of things. Someone is waiting for love, someone for luck, for money, for the realization of a dream and someone is probably waiting things I can't even imagine.

Personally, I think kinda know what I'm waiting, but I don't know if it will ever arrive and if it ever arrives I don't know how it will be and how I'll feel about it.
I also realized that for all this time I've always waited for the destiny to make it happen. But then I also realized that destiny is for loser: it's just a stupid excuse to wait for thing to happen instead of making them happen. 
So, what are you waiting for?




No comments:

Post a Comment