Friday

YOU CAN'T CONTROL EVERYTHING


I just ended my two-weeks-stage at the Milan City Sightseeing bus and believe me or not, in these two weeks I grew up morally. 
I learned a lot of things that aren't directly connected with the job I made.
One of the things I learned is that I can't control everything. What I'm saying might sound obvious and I thought I knew it before, but the truth is that I didn't!
During this 2 weeks a lot of thing happened and I'm glad they happened, but some.. well I wish I could've just avoid them. I couldn't control everything, sometimes I couldn't even control the smallest things no matter how hard I tried! One day I arrived to think that it was my fault, but then I realized that it's okay. Because I'm a human begin and humans make mistakes and humans can't control every stupid little detail. 

If you ever get mad at yourself for not being able to control something, listen Christina Perri's song "Human". It's totally worth it, I promise.


You might also like:
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?



No comments:

Post a Comment