Saturday

FEBRUARY PLAYLIST


I decided to make a post monthly where I share with you the songs that I listened a lot in the previous month that you might enjoy as much as I did! 

Day One by Matthew West
I have to be honest and confess that I found this song while I was looking for an another one, but then it was there and I decided to listen to it. After listening to it a couple of times, I couldn't stop myself from singing it! 
Its melody is really catchy, but the thing I like the most about this song is the lyrics because it's really inspiring and motivating! 

All You Had To Do Was Stay by Taylor Swift 
If you follow me on twitter you probably already know this, but lately I've been obsessed with this song and I literally listened to it almost every day!

Song For Someone by U2 
This is a ballad from U2's 13th CD "Song of Innocence" that I've enjoyed listening on the days that I didn't feel well emotionally and it always make feel better and full of hope somehow.

Oh! Darling by The Beatles
This month I met one person that was literally obsessed with the Beatles and thanks to him I listened some of their song and "Oh! Darling!" is one of my favorites!

Dancing In The Rain by Shane Harper
Since it's winter, here in Milan it rains quite a lot and rain usually leeds to "sadness" and makes me feel tired, but this is a really light and quite funny song that makes me feel cheerful on rainy days

So these are the 5 song that I listened the most this month, let me know in the comments which were the songs you loved!

No comments:

Post a Comment