Monday

What Did I Do In January?

New Year's Eve with Camilla
I still can't believe that the first month of 2016 is already gone. I began the year with my friends Camilla and Beatrice at a small house party that was really funny and cheerful.
And even tho the party was located in Italy, I had to speak english because there was a swedish girl who did not understand italian. It was a really nice experience.



During January, I had two birthdays parties: my friend Sonia turned 18 and Francesca 17.
Before Sonia's birthday party

At "Pascucci"
Besides that, I spent a lot of time my friend Camilla, especially in a coffee shop called "Pascucci", which we both like. 


No makeup selfie
I even tried to get some time for myself: I tried to do relaxing things like yoga and I spent a few days completely without makeup. This last step was really empowering and I will try to repeat it in the future. An another relaxing thing I've been doing lately is taking a few minutes everyday to watch the sunrise and the sunset (yes, I wake up early enough to see the sunrise).


What did YOU do during January?

No comments:

Post a Comment