Sunday

April Playlist

April's finally over and I can't wait to share with you which were the songs I have loved this month :)

Sweetie - Carly Rae Jepsen
Carly Rae Jepsen always sings cheerful songs that actually remind me of pinky colors (if that makes sense) and I think that her songs are perfect for spring. Sweetie is one of the songs that I likely dance to and I've been listening this one for the last couple of weeks.

Big Girls Cry - Sia
Sia is full of talent and her songs prove it. Big Girls Cry is just amazing in my opinion and it's super-relatable for certain situations and I have listened to it a couple of times last month.

Safe And Sound - Capital Cities
I think that everyone has listened to this song until they hated it because it was literally everywhere. Now that time has passed, I have listened it again and it reminded me how much I loved it and now I'm obsessed with it all over again! 

Habits (Stay High) - Tove Lo 
Usually I don't listen to this gender of music because it's just not my time, but I fell in love with this song. I'm not obsessed just with the song itself, but the video is just pure perfection. It described perfectly how this girl deals with a pretty bad heartbreak and it just hits you right in the heart.

These were the songs I've been loving lately, tell me yours :)

No comments:

Post a Comment