Tuesday

The Instagram Tag


What’s your instagram name?
innasolonenko, really original, i know

How many people do you follow? 169

How many followers do you have?
807

What are your favorite hashtags?
#milano #chernivzi #nature

What is your favorite genre of pictures? I like accounts that post travel pictures, make up related stuff, funny pictures and in general pictures of people. 

How often do you post? It depends, sometimes I post 10 picturs in one day, and sometimes I post 1 picture every two weeks

How often do you check instagram
Every two, three hours

What’s your favorite filter? 
Aden

iPhone only, purist or rebel? 
It depends: most of the times I post pictures I made with my iPhone, but lately I've been posting pictures I make with my DSLR too.

I invite anyone who wants to answer the questions of this tag to do it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment