Sunday

May Playlist



First Time - Gedina
Here in Italy you can head this song in the Coca Cola commercial and that's how I discovered it. It's a really cheerful and powerful song that makes you feel super-energyc in a few seconds. Plus reminds me a lot of summer and that's just perfect now that school is about to end!

Womanizer - Britney Spears
In the last couple of weeks, I happened to meet a guy who I kinda liked and then I found out that she's pretty much a womanizer and the feminist that is in me was like "hell no" and this song describes perfectly the whole situation

Someone New - Hozier
This song is probably going to be a HIT just as "Take Me To Church" in my opinion. Just like the previous single, this song is kinda shady but it doesn't make you feel sad of melancholic at all: it gives you a sense of freedom.   

When I See You Again
I think that every human being who has listened to this song and instantly feel in love with it. I can't even explain how this song makes me feel and how much I always wanna listen to it over and over again. Plus this song is in the soundtrack of "Fast And Furious 7" and I know that a lot of people cried while watching the movie because of the death of Paul Walker. This is an extra reason why we all love this song.

Now tell me your May plalist! 

No comments:

Post a Comment