Tuesday

March Playlist

King - Years & Years
I heard this song for the first time on MTV Push and, honestly, I kinda ignored it. Then, I heard it again and again and it kinda got stuck in my mind, so I decided to go on YouTube and listen to it properly and I basically fell in love with it! Plus this band, Years & Years, has already made some nice songs and they're going to release their first CD later this year. Guess who's going to buy it? (Me, if it wasn't obvious)  

I lived - OneRepublic
I have always liked OneRepublic's music, but lately I've been pretty obsessed with it. This is just one of the many songs that I've been listening recently. 

The Reason Why - Lorenzo Fragola
Lorenzo Fragola is the last XFactor-winner in Italy. He showed up at the auditions with a blue hoodie and a guitar. He sang a song that he wrote all alone in his bedroom and he immediately conquered the judges. Then, at the end of the show, he sang again this song in a more professional song and this song is called "The Reason Why".

Love Me Like You Do - Ellie Goulding
I'm probably the last person that got obsessed with this song and the only one who hasn't seen the movie "Fifty Shades Of Grey", but I must admit that this song is just amazing! Ellie's delicate voice is seriously perfect and I really enjoy listening to this song! 


These have been my favorite songs this month, tell me about yours in the comments :)

No comments:

Post a Comment