Wednesday

How I Make Money With My Blog: Sverve

Even though my blog is pretty young, I decided to monetize it a little bit, just to have some extra money that I can spend on make up or clothes that I'm going to talk about on the blog.

One of the sites that I discovered is Sverve. I particularly like this site because it allows you to chose the campaigns that you wanna apply to, but it even selects campaigns that mights suit you better. Let me explain: if you're a beauty blogger, you will not see technology campaigns. I think that this is a nice way to organize things because you don't lose time reading things that you are not interested in.

An another thing that I like about it is that you can get paid as soon as you reach $5.00, this way if your incomings aren't really big, you can still get your money without waiting too much.

Have you tried it yourself? If you did tell me what you think about it, and if you haven't you can try it right away, just click here

No comments:

Post a Comment