Saturday

Spring Playlist

Spring is finally here! It's amazing waking up and seeing flowers outside your windows and hearing little birds sing! Don't you think so? 
To welcome this amazing season I decided to let you know which are my favorite songs that remind me of sping!

Taylor Swift - Wildest Dreams
Whenever I listen to this song, I can't stop myself from thinking about flowers, sunsets and a little warm wind trough my hair. The melody really does remind of beautiful colors and really nice dreams and personally, I think that that represents these months.
   
Cody Simpson - La Da Dee
This song is really light and cheerful song sung by a really young singer. It reminds me of warm nights spent outside chilling with friends and that's something that I love about spring


Something About The Sunshine - Anna Margaret
This is a pretty old song that I liked listening when I was about 13 and, let's be honest, it's kinda childish but it's really cheerful and funny, so I think that it's perfect for sping!

Song For Someone - U2
I have already mentioned this song on my February Favorites, but I had to put it on this list because whenever I hear this song I get really hopeful for everything and I think that that's exactly what spring is about: hope for the good season.

Let me know what are your favorite songs for spring in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment