Thursday

Summer Bucket List

I decided to make a summer-bucket list and share with you what I wanna do this summer. When the summer will be over, I'll go back to this post and I'll let you know what I actually accomplished and what not 

1) Celebrate my 18th birthday with my relatives in Ukraine
2) Visit London or Paris
3) Go a whole day without my phone
4) Take a road trip
5) Finish my "Wreck This Journal"
6) Have a water fight
7) Have a bonfire
8) Star-gaze
9) Go to the beach
10) Watch the sunset on the beach
11) Read 10 books
12) Bake a pie
13) Go somewhere for each letter of the alphabet
14) Create an album with polaroid pictures
15) Find out who is Charles aka A (Pretty Little Liars)
16) Try something I've never done before
17) Try Starbucks recipes at home
18) Go clubbing without getting bored
19) Enjoy photography 
20) Just have fun

No comments:

Post a Comment