Saturday

February Favorites | Inna Solo



Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water
Lately I've been looking for a product that I could've use quickly and that removed properly my make up, so I went looking for something and I found this! The thing that I like about this product is that not only it removes my make up, but it also hydrates my skin! I've been using it every morning and I think that the results are great!

Rimmel Lasting Finish 25h Foundation
It always takes me ages to find a foundation that I like because I have a pretty light skin and I never find my shade, but I finally found the one! I bought the "103 True Ivory" a couple of weeks ago and I love it! 
Not only it's the right shade, it also controls oil without drying my skin!
I really like the final result and I'll probably buy it again when I finish it.


LUSH Tea Tree Toner Tab
I really like Lush products and I don't even have to explain the reason why! One of the products that I've loved this month was the Tea Tree Toner Tab. This is a steamer tab full of ingredients that have a lot of good proprieties for troubled skin, so if you suffer with acne, this might really help you. The best part of this product is that, once you finished using it, you can turn it into a Tonic!


Labello Classic Lip Balm
Sprink is coming and the sun is starting to show up, but it's still pretty cold and my lips are always super dry in winter so I always need to hydrate them. When I'm home I use some super moistrurising lip butter, but when I'm out I like using this little lip balm that gives me the right hydratation, I literally use it everyday: it's a must for me! 

So those were the beauty products I used the most in February, tell me yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment