Thursday

How To Be More Productive

If you try to change your lifestyle a little, you will become more productive and you'll really see results!

Take Notes
This is one of the things that I do the most when I'm trying to boost my productivity: basically everytime I have an idea about something, I just write in down on my iPhone notes. This step might sound useless because we think that we won't forget things but the truth is that we do forget things, even if we're not aware of it. In this way I always have my ideas wrote down together and when I wanna write a new post, I just look in my notes and it truly helps me.

Get Things Done
I know that this sounds obvious, but this part is fundamental. No matter what you have to do, try to do it as soon as possible and don't carry in around for hours or days. This way you'll be much less stressed and won't spend all you're time worrying about what you still have to do. This advise is good for everything, whatever you have to write a blogpost, do your homework or even just cook dinner for your family. Just do it. 

Get inspired and keep your motivation high
Keeping your motivation high is the key of success in every single job. If you don't have enough motivation, it means that you're not doing what your doing with passion and if you're not doing it with passion, you're probably not doing a great job. Keeping your motivation high isn't as simple as it might sound. What I like doing is giving myself small goals that I can actually achieve: setting unrealistic goals will only disappoint you! Also, to keep your motivation high you have to get inspired to do your job in the best way you can, fortunately, you can find inspiration wherever: you just have to look around!      
 
Get enought sleep
I honestly think that this is the most important step because sleep is really what gets us going, literally! If you don't sleep enough you'll feel tired and you'll have zero motivation to work. You should always sleep at least 8 hours a day, you will see changes very soon!


These are some tips that I always try to use and I honestly think that they work!

No comments:

Post a Comment