Sunday

Spring Wishlist

Marc Jacobs - New Nudes "Have We Met?"

If you follow my blog, you already know that I'm a big lover of nude, but wearable, lipsticks. This Marc Jacobs' new line of lipsticks looks made just for me because it's not too heavy, it has shiny finish and it has a delicate vanilla scent.
Between all the color, my favorite is probably the 108 "Have We Met?"










Benefit Cosmetics - Roller Lush

After the success of the "They're Real" mascara, I'm really curious about this new product that they released. I relly like the way it looks, because it's a little funny and girly and I wonder if I'll look the final result, too.










White Party - Formula X

This is a limited edition, four-piece set of mini nail polishes in white-based shades. So what can be better for winter that these beautiful shades?
I really like the bluish one, that actully looks more like a grey one. Anyway, I'd really like to try it!









Lush - "Jason And The Argan Oil" Shampoo Bar

I really like LUSH products and I don't even think I have to explain you why! I've been using their products for one year and a half, I think, and I can't get enought of them.
I gave a look at their new products and I'm really interested in this new shampoo bar because it has really great products in it and I'm pretty sure that my hair will look amazing because of it!




So, this is my little spring whislist, what do you have in yours? 

No comments:

Post a Comment