Monday

Nail Trends Autumn/Fall 2014

These collections came up a few months ago and we all have already seen them, but we probably don't even remember most of them so i decided to summarize the main collection.
CHANEL
Chanel came up with three new colors: Orage, Secret and atmosfphère 


My favorite is the "631 Orage", "storm" in french. It's a really dark blue with hints of dark gray with a slight shimmer.
It think it look amazing on rainy days.


Then there's a nude color "625 Secret". I personally love nude colors because they are comfortable, elegant and chic. But it's also true that I have tons of nude colors so I didn't really expect a lot from this one, well I was wrong. When you wear it you see that it's a perfect balance between pink nude and yellow nude. This one definitely goes to my top five of nude colors. 

The last nail polish Chanel came up with is the "629 Atmosphère". When you see it in the bottle it's not that obvious, but it's a "iridescent peral", as it's described". It's semi- sheer and duochrome that shifts from gold to pink. It can also be used a top coat.

DIOR

Dior came up with four/five new colors: 902 Bar, 796 Carré bleu, 254 Rose tutu and 206 Pied-De-Poule. It also came up with a box with some nail products  called "Nail Artistry Box"

The 902 Bar is a really dark blue that look black and it has some nearly invisible shimmer with a glossy finish.
I can be used on important events, but also on ordinary days because in my opinion it's really "versatile".








 It's a slightly blue color with the gel shine formula. 
It's really autumnal, but I honestly think that it's hard to wear it.

The 206 Pied-De-Poule a "dark" nude color. It's not a classic pink or yellow nude you see around, this one is much more mature. 
It's has a quite glossy finish. 
I think that some would define this one as the "perfect nude"




No comments:

Post a Comment