Tuesday

5 Best Fitness Apps

In my 5 HEALTHY LIFE CHOICES I gave you some advice about your "get healthy routine" and now I wanna help you to keep yourself motivated. One of the things I do on daily bases is using fitness apps. I know very well that having all those apps in front of you can be almost overwhelming, so I decided to test some on the best fitness apps and give you a little guide

Trainer
Having the Trained App is seriously like having a personal trainer that is following you step-by-step. I really enjoy this app because you can choose between a lot of different workouts and fit programs. I'd recommend it if you're trying to make your workout a little funnier and if you're trying to keep high your motivation!

MyFitnessPal
I've been using this app for months now and I like it because it's simple and functional at the same time. I loving using it because I know exactly how much I ate and how much I still need to eat. The best part is being able to check if you got enough proteins, fats and carbohydrates! 
 
FatSecret
This app has basically the same functions as MyFitnessPal, but it's structured in different way: the layout is different. I discovered this app recently, but still, I think it's a valid one. 

Lifesum
I really like this app because it's really intuitive and easy to use. It tells you exactly how much you should eat for breakfast, lunch and dinner. You can also set reminders so you won't forget to register your meals.

Withings
More than a fitness app, this is a health app. Here you can register your heart health, your physical activity and control your sleep. You can also keep track of your weight

No comments:

Post a Comment