Thursday

BEST WORKOUT SONGS


I recently made a post called "5 HEALTHY LIFE CHOICES", where I give you small fitness advice. In this post I want to share with you my favorite workout songs because I think that music motivates you and it really changes how you feel about workout.

Run The World (Girls) - Beyoncé
Sometimes it happens that when I go to the gym and maybe want to lift a little, I feel out of place just because I'm a girl and all the men that are around me probably think "what is this little girl doing here?". But I'm a feminist, so I just put Queen B on and all those thought disappear!  

Dance Again - Jennifer Lopez ft. Pitbull
What I'm about to say is a little awkward but sometimes, when I'm home alone, I like turning on the music and just dance. I know that I probably look like a monkey, but dancing is a really good cardio exercise and plus it's really funny and enjoyable!


Out Of The Woods - Taylor Swift 
I think that this song is perfect for when you're running because you can pretend you're running in a wood and that maybe someone is following you! Okay, just kidding, but I really like this song for running.

I Really Like You - Carly Rae Jepsen
This song has been released recently and I think that it's really fresh and funny that can instantly cheer up your workout!

The Last One Standing - Simple Plan
This one is such a powerful song that you can't help yourself but feel invincible during a pretty hard workout session. It really motivates you!


No comments:

Post a Comment