Saturday

My Favorite Quotes


You miss 100% of the shots you don't take - Watne GretzkyI really like this quote because sometime I don't do things just because I have good chances of failing, then I think about this quote and realize that even if I have 99% chances of failing, I have 1% of chances of successing.

The mind is everything: what you think you become - Buddha
This is a really true quote and I have actually experienced it on my own skin.

You can never cross the ocean until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore - Cristoforo Colombo
This is one of my favorites because if you think about it, you realize how hard it is, accepting this truth, but we all have to lose sight of things if we wanna change something in our lives.


The best time to plant a tree was 20  years ago. The second best time is now - Chinese Proverb
This one might be a little hard to understand, but it just means that not everything that is gone is lost!

Team work makes the dream work - unknown
I like this one because it makes you understand the importance of team work. Team work is really the solution of everything.









No comments:

Post a Comment